Edmonton CoSA’s mission is to reduce the risk of future sexual victimization of any person by providing community-based support to released sexual offenders and assisting these individuals with positive social supports and personal accountability through circles of support and accountability.
- To address and prevent recidivism by providing community-based support to high-risk, high-need sexual offenders.
- To assist these offenders with positive social supports and personal accountability through circles of support and accountability.
- To create circles of support and accountability made up of adult volunteers.
- To recruit volunteers and provide and administer educational, instructional and training programs.
- To assist volunteers in meeting their program obligations and requirements.
- To facilitate collective and collaborative public education on sexual offenders and victims.
- To work in consultation with other organizations to achieve the goal of “No More Victims.”
- To ensure this initiative is based on restorative justice principles and community safety.
- To conduct activities without personal gain or profit to any member.